Join us from 9-10am, Mon, Wed & Fri, for talk about politics and poetry, sports and science, race and religion, movies and medicine. If it's on your mind, it's on our show.
Since the death of Freddie Gray last April and the protests and unrest that followed Baltimore’s Police Commissioner Kevin Davis has talked about the changes the department needs to make to improve relations between the police and the citizens in the city.
- Nero Not Guilty
- Verdict in Nero trial to be announced Monday
- Maryland high court explains Porter ruling
- A GOP Valentine to the Democratic nominee for mayor
- Nero trial is now in judge’s hands
- Vetoes still possible for controversial state legislation
- Judge to hear closing arguments at Nero Trial
- Nero defense rests
- Baltimore's election mess
- Officer didn’t get to train Nero on transporting prisoners